Conditions of Use
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EastCoastHydrofoils.com
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT http://eastcoasthydrofoils.com . BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The EastCoastHydrofoils.com web site is operated by: Brad Schmidt.
Our contact details are as follows:
1177-5 Park Avenue
Orange Park, FL 32073
- You will be able to access most areas of this web site without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this web site are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this web site from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this web site. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this web site.
- ORDERING FROM US
- As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you a confirmation by email. We will notify you if any products are back ordered or unavailable.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
Please see our shipping and returns policy
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this web site for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this web site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this web site are used separately from accompanying text;
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this web site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this web site other than in accordance with the immediate clause above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this web site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this web site.
- Subject to the first clause in this section, no part of this web site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- While we try to ensure that this web site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this web site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this web site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the web site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above prohibited activities.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEB SITES
- Links to third party web sites on this web site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this web site. We have not reviewed all of these third party web sites and do not control and are not responsible for these web sites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this web site, please do, subject to the following conditions:
- you may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the YourGearStore.com logo;
- you may not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this web site;
- you may not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you may not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you may not otherwise use any YourGearStore.com trade marks displayed on this web site without our express written permission;
- you may not link from a web site that is not owned by you;
- your web site does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of the above clause
- To register with EastCoastHydrofoils.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this web site. We may make changes to the material on this web site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this web site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this web site is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this web site on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this web site.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this web site), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this web site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site or the material on such web sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this web site or your downloading of any material from this web site or any web sites linked to this web site.
- If your use of material on this web site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this web site, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida.
- We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the web site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. It is prohibited to access the web site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this web site from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them.